Tuesday 12 September 2017

5 Things We Learned In Corrie This Week

(This post was originally posted by Scott Willison on the Coronation Street Blog in August 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Some big stuff happened on Coronation Street this week.  Marriages of convenience and long lost sons and babies on a bus.  In amongst all that, however, some smaller details grabbed my attention.  Such as...


1. There needs to be a spin-off for Liz McDonald: Girl Detective.  Coming soon to ITV - six one hour episodes, as the plucky former landlady uses her honey trap skills to unearth rogues and con-artists across the North.  Could be the new Broadchurch.



2. Apparently Weatherfield Young Offender's Institute has its own day spa.  That's the only explanation I can think of for Clayton's deep tan despite being locked up for nearly a year.  Maybe Nathan is doing community service there?



3. Corrie's reading materials continue to fascinate.  Following in the footsteps of the legendary moxy!, this week we got copies of Sultry and Cheshire Haven.  Where can I subscribe?


4.  The whole point of a tie is to keep you erect.  Thank you for this pearl of wisdom, Norris.  I'll think of you next time I'm pulling my knot tight.


5. my name is andy carver and pat phelan has me hostage my name is andy carver and pat phelan has me hostage my name is andy carver and pat phelan has me hostage my name is andy carver and pat phelan has me hostage my name is andy carver and pat phelan has me hostage my name is andy carver and pat phelan has me hostage 

By @merseytart






Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...