Monday 26 September 2016

Gary and Sarah to get together in Corrie - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

You probably know by now that I'm a huge Gary Windass fan so I won't bang on (again) about how lovely he is. 

What I would like to know, however, is whether you think Gary and Sarah should get together.

I'd love Gary and Izzy to get back together, of course, but it looks like that is not going to happen.  And so, I think Gary and Sarah might work.

What do you think? Gary and Sarah together as a couple - Yay or Nay?

See also:
Gary Windass - most handsome man that Corrie's ever had?




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

kib said...

Can't wait till Gary and Sarah Lou get together. I think they'd work really well as a couple. Don't know about Bethany's reaction though!

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...