Saturday 17 September 2016

Craig and Bethany romance on Coronation Street - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Young Craig fair broke my heart last night on Coronation Street.  Colson Smith continues to do a fabulous job playing Craig Tinker. Last night when Faye gave him a hug as he was spray-painting the walls, well, I think I had something in my eye.

But I don't think that Faye and Craig should be romantically linked. Faye is too young, by far.  And although Bethany is currently swooning over Gary Windass (who isn't?) she's too young for him

This, I then deduce, leaves us with only one possible conclusion. Bethany and Craig should get together.  Craig's had a girlfriend already - Caitlin Ryan, but that didn't last long.  And as for Bethany, I don't think we've seen her with a boyfriend yet, have we?

I'm all in favour of Craig and Bethany getting together, especially as it looks like Craig will need someone to talk to when he meets his dad - read about that here.  And Craig can help Bethany cope with the bullies.

So, Craig and Bethany romance - I vote Yay. What do you say?



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

kib said...

Although I like Bethany and Craig as friends, I don't see them as boyfriend/girlfriend, but to bring new characters in doesn't make sense so boyfriend/girlfriend it is. I can't think of a way Craig could overcome Lauren's bullying as I think he's a little goofy for that role. Bethany needs a hero and it can't be Gary. Simon is too young. Unless the teacher develops eyes or a brain he's useless. I heard Brian Packham may apply for a new job in Weatherfield, could he work at Weatherfield Comprehensive? I can't remember if he was a primary teacher? Luke - also too old has stepped in before I wonder if he could be the hero and Craig and Bethany can get closer out of it.

Daithi_c said...

Craig and Caitlan were much more compatible friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...