Thursday 19 May 2016

Gail's hair fail in Coronation Street

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Something's been bothering me about Coronation Street from Monday night. It's bothered me so much I had to go back and have another look. 

It's Gail's hair. 

In the second episode on Monday night there were a couple of scenes when Gail was in the Rovers talking to Kylie and David.  She's got shortish hair at this point, as you can see on the photo on the left.

A few minutes later, Nick walks into the Rovers with Carla in tow.  And Gail's hair has grown, as you can see on the photo on the right.

I'll get me anorak.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...