Sunday 3 January 2016

Corrie Christmas wish list - Tisha Merry

TISHA MERRY - CHRISTMAS Q&A 2015



Will your character be having a merry Christmas this year?
Oh my goodness yes, Andy takes Steph away after everything she has been through and it will be a fresh start.

Make a NY resolution for your character…
Never ever do naked pictures again! Also she is quite nosey Steph so I would tell her to keep her nose out.

What’s your favourite Christmas board game?
Articulate - we play it every year and it gets very heated on Christmas Day!

What’s your Christmas tipple?
Baileys.

Turkey or otherwise?
Turkey definitely.

Where’s your favourite place to spend Christmas?
My gran’s house, always for the last 18 years.

Best Christmas tip?
My favourite Christmas tip is to make sure you have had a good clear out of old stuff to make space for the new stuff!

Any Christmas disasters?
Yes last year I was really looking forward to getting the JLo autobiography. And my mum had got me the Spanish version by mistake! I was devastated.

Favourite Christmas memory…
When I got my Playstation 1. I am a big gamer and I wasn’t expecting it.

Christmas Day...cheese or chocolate?
Chocolate.

Sprouts...devil or delicious?
I hate them! Every year my grandma tries to put a bit of bacon or something in but they are just sprouts eurgh!

Christmas Day...PJs or fancypants?
Fancy everything. I plan the clothes, the makeup, the nails, the hair! 

If you could spend Christmas Day in any other country where would you spend it?
I would love to go to New York.


Favourite Christmas film?
Home Alone and The Holiday.

Favourite Christmas song or carol?
Nat King Cole’s The Christmas Song.

Describe your perfect Christmas…
All the family round at my grandma’s; family, food, sisters, toys, playing games, dressed up to the nines.

Favourite Corrie Christmas...yours, your characters, or a scene off screen!
It’s probably the scene in the bistro where Nick smacked Leanne, it was a big old shock when it happened.

What would you like to find in your Christmas stocking?
An hourglass make-up palette for contouring

You have one spot left at the dinner table..Who would you give it to, anyone past or present?
Tom Hardy - that would be a Christmas to remember and worth getting dressed up for.





Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...