Sunday 1 November 2015

Corrie stars thank fans for Inside Soap awards

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog October 2015, reposted to this blog with permission.)

There's some lovely little snippets in this week's Inside Soap magazine as the mag has interviews with the winners from last week's Inside Soap awards.


Joe Duttine, who plays Tim Metcalfe, won the award for Funniest Male.

He says: "I'm flattered to have been voted officially funny, it's so brilliant. I've really enjoyed the whole Sally-Tim-Kevin love triangle storyline. I loved filming Tim's wedding and marrying Sally has been my favourite plot so far. Sally is a very lucky lady indeed!  Thank you so much for voting for Tim. I'll get him to do your windows for cheap to return the favour!"
 

Alison King, who plays Carla Connor, won the award for Best Actress.

She says: "The fans seem to really connect to Carla and everything she goes through and are hugely supportive. So I'd like to say thank you very much!"

Alison also revealed there's going to be a life-changing event for Carla.

Kate Ford, who plays Tracy Barlow, won the award for Best Bad Girl. 

She says: "I'm really pleased and I'm very honoured.  My mum has always been such an inspiration to me. I give her my awards because she likes to keep them. I look up to her so much."



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...