Wednesday 8 April 2015

State of the Street - March 2015

March has gone out like a lion, with the return of Sarah hot on the stilettos of her wayward daughter. I say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but at least Bethany has got to 14 without giving birth. Unlike another young teen on the street in a storyline I'm quite enjoying. I think they've done a smashing job with Faye's pregnancy, something I was a bit dubious about at first. The diamond in that storyline has to be Craig Tinker and I think we all agree with that.

I think there's been a lot of good stuff over the last month and I've quite enjoyed Corrie on the whole. Tracy leading Tony around is at least interesting. Linda came and fetched Katy and I can't say I'm sorry she's gone. The storyline that had Mrs. Armstrong return for her chicks wasn't all that great but the end result worked for me! The other result was it widened the crack that Owen and Anna had papered over several times over the years.

I am a bit bored with the whole Callum/David storyline, but really enjoying the ongoing Gavin and Andy thing with Michael. Gavin's death is having long standing repercussions as more and more lies are woven.

You can read more over on State of the Street here.




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...