Monday 2 December 2013

Corrie Canada Weekly awards for Nov. 25 - 29

Lazy Chef award: Hayley for using a  poaching ring instead of becoming one with the egg in the vortex like Roy does.

Rock and a hard place award: Does Roy lie to keep the peace or does the distance between he and Hayley widen even further. For her sake, the honest-to-a-fault Roy decides to lie.

Ironic award: Faye was the victim of bullies last year. Now she's party to Grace's bullying.

Ungrateful award: Todd (and the total Pants On Fire award for being a world class liar)

Psychic award: Faye knew what Leanne was talking about before she mentioned Simon being caught stealing.

Pushing the envelope award: David for being drunk, ugly and a freeloader. Todd for eating the last biscuit and freeloading.

Musical ambiance. "Fly like an Eagle" while Tina tells Liz and Deirdre that Tommy's flow the coop and not coming back.

Brideszilla from Hell award: Carla.

Vera Wang she's not award: Hayley. Love. I can't see Carla in that. No.

Windup award: Todd was just messing with their minds over that last biscuit crap.

Silver tongued devil award: Todd: He managed to nick a customer and a cab and keep the cash and he managed to talk them all around.

Puppy dog award: David does look pretty ropey.

Lines of the week
Hayley "It's vortex all the way from now on"
Leanne "I hope you girls didn't put him up to this" (she didn't say what) Faye "no, we didn't"
Hayley listening to classical music "You can't dance to it and it makes me think of adverts"
Sean "Why did the drunken, self pitying miseryguts cross the road?"
David "I hate me"
Anna "I'm sure you'll get it right Roy. You normally do" (meaning, more than Holladaise sauce)
Eileen "Never eat the last one (biscuit) because the resentment will fester for years" Todd "And here's me thinking this job will be a dawdle"
Tina "Excuse me while I die of boredom"
Tina to Rita "All I do is bring you my latest disaster"
Carla "I've just asked a terminally ill woman with no sense of style to design my wedding dress"
Marcus "There's one thing I've learned about women. They always find out about the truth. I don't know how. But they do!" (too right!)
Peter "I'm the patron saint of drunks and winos"
Gail "How did the lad to cried for his rabbit get to this"

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering how the lad who was tidying up the flat and making chili on rice for Tina then so quickly became freeloader of the year and got the boot? I hate it when the writers can't decide which characteristics they will keep. When David lived with Kylie, he cooked and cleaned, etc. Within two days he became house guest from hell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...