Monday 16 December 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards: Dec 6 - 13

Writer win! For years fans have been referring to Liz's wardrobe as Mutton dressed as Lamb. This week, we find out that's Deirdre's opinion, too!

It's not my problem award: There may be  auditors but the state of the books will be down to Stella for the most part, wouldn't it? Why is Michelle blaming Steve for the mess of the accounts? That much paper can't possibly have been generated by 5 minutes' ownership.

Sticking your nose in award: Sally had no business being in the middle of the family crisis and sticking her oar in.

Voice of Reason award: Gary's holding them down to a dull roar. Faye isn't evil. 

Deja Don't: If I was Peter, after the last explosive stag do he barely survived, I wouldn't want to tempt fate again, either.

Are you new here award: I guess Michelle really doesn't learn anything from history or she would have known Steve was up to no good from the start.


Fashion Stripes award:
Tim and Peter matching.

Lines of the week:
Hayley "Every time I get into a groove you disturb me"
Gary "Real friends don't get you in trouble"
Peter "I have proper things that I have to worry about"
Peter "Me in a boozer, surrounded by drunks and sausage rolls. Now you're *really* selling it to me"
Carla "God bless Tina and all who sail in her. She's like Mary Poppins with bonnier hair"
Roy to Hayley "I get you. I always will"
Liz on history "Stuff happened. Get over it"
Kirk "Yin and Yang, weren't they Siamese twins?"
Carla "This last couple of years I've made a slapped backside look cheerful"

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...