Monday 23 September 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards: Sept 16 - 20

Green eyed monster: Clearly Max isn't happy with all the attention to Lily

Broken Hearts, Broken Crockery: Symbolism, anyone?

Hook Line and Tinker award: Everyone believes Karl's excuses and stories about Craig. He's good, isn't he?

Rip off merchant award: I don't trust Owen. I think Audrey needs a second opinion.

How can I miss you if you won't go away award: As much as she loves him, I think even Hayley can have too much of Roy's company.

Pants on Fire award: Karl convinced Craig to lie that he was being bullied. Sally pretended she had a dentist appointment to spend a few hours with Tim.

Lines of the week:
Eva about Tez "Last time he was here he was so in my face he might as well been behind me!" (eh?)
Carla to Hayley re wedding outfits "Don't think you're upstaging me!"
Kirk "You know, sometimes, Norris, You Suck!" (Truer words have never been spoken)
Roy "Life is just one sick practical joke and Hayley is its latest victim"
Audrey "I've got dry rot in me roof" Maria "Even I've heard of that"
Hayley "I want these last few months to be bursting with laughter. Isn't that how you want to remember me?" (aye. we do)
Maria "If all else fails, you can stay with us" (sold. But she didn't really mean it!)

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...