Monday 26 August 2013

Picture of new Coronation Street set leaked

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

If I had a job working on the new Coronation Street set, I'd love it, I would, even if all I had to do was clean the windows or sweep the muck.  What I wouldn't do is breach protocol and take pictures to post online in soap forums and twitter.

Sadly, someone has done just that and some of the magic's been leaked.

This picture has been doing the rounds online for a few days and but now it's in the Mirror so if you want to take a look at it, it's here.

The story that Mr Curry Sauce has wrapped around the picture is that it looks too new.  Well, er, that's because it is.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...