Tuesday 2 April 2013

Thar she blows, The Rovers goes up in smoke

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in March 2013.)

The creepiest line of the night was Karl whispering to Stella that at least they will die together. Then the best line of the night came from Peter.

Holy Crap, that was exciting for the most part, didn't you think? The only part that made me want to stick pins in my eyes was that absolutely cringeworthy performance of Dev's in hospital, triple sniffing over Sunita's body while Karl was stood behind him aching to pull her life support plug! Or maybe he wanted to wrap it round Dev's neck, I don't know.

Aside from that, I thought everything was very well done. Nice touch having a ladder from the builder's yard and Stella coming out of the same bedroom window that Bet did in 1986. It was strange not seeing Roy and Hayley manning the teapots in the cafe, when everyone went to the Bistro instead.

For more observations, and to find out what Peter's line of the night was, look over here.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Peter's line was one of the funniest I heard in ages. I was glad that Tracey got Eccles out because a Border Terrier is my favourite breed. p.s. was more concerned about Eccles - although I do love Tracey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...