Sunday 14 April 2013

Michelle Collins signs to Corrie until April 2014

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog March 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I can't stand St Ella of the Back Room. I've tried and I've failed to like her.

You, on the other hand, may enjoy her. And if you do then you'll be happy to read that Michelle Collins, the actress who plays Stella Price, has signed to Coronation Street until April 2014, says Digital Spy.

However, to this Corrie fan of almost 40 years, Stella Price is a void, a blank, a waste of a space in my favourite soap and could very well be the reason I stop watching Coronation Street.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...