Monday 15 April 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards: April 8 - 12

War Zone award: Stan the Lollipop man uses his imagination and pretends his lollipop is an AK47! Brilliant!
Game Over award: Kirsty smacked Julie hard and then, with Julie just next door on the other side of the thin walls, screamed at the baby, and you know they must have heard it!

Rolling over in her grave award: Blanche must be haunting the One O'Clock club now that they're a hive of drug activity!

Gallows humour: Mary really doesn't have a stop button on her gob does she?

Going broke award: Roy is giving a lot of free cups of coffee these days.

Spaced award: Sylvia was getting all giddy over dish soap bubbles. Thanks to the "herbal" brownies much to Dennis' delight.

Oh Grow Up award: Getting drunk and ugly isn't helping, Chesney.

Barking up the wrong tree award: Sunita did not try to kill Stella. Even if she had lit the fire, like Karl, she thought Stella was still in the Bistro.

Cold Shoulder award: I don't blame Fiz for blanking Julie.

Lines of the week:
Kirsty "I feel like i'm losing control" (Finally!)
Stella "I started a fire. Ran a bath, and then got in it. Must be a life insurance scam"
Julie "I am a brilliant lie detector. My instincts are never wrong" (How about your Irony Detector?)
Sylvia to Stan: "I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't got a hoodie on under that coat!"
Julie "I was cheerleader for Team Kirsty"
Beth "I've painted me toenails so many times me shoes are starting to pinch!"
Chesney to Eva "Buy you a drink?" Eva laughs "What we having darlin, a milkshake? For me to even have a coffee with you, you'd have to be a little bit older, a little bit smarter, a little bit taller, and a lot less drunk"
Sylvia to Dennis "I've not let a man inside my purse since we went decimal."
Rita about the brownies "Let's hope one of them will shut Norris up" (um...)

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...