Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Eva - Raquel comparison

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in December 2012.)

We're fans of Eva Price here at Coronation Street Blog Towers. Flaming Nora's blogged it and David has also become a fan aswell. The fripperies in her hair, the tragic choices in men, the dubious fashion choices...

She's a bit sharper-edged than Raquel was and not as sweet and kind either. She can be caustic and bitchy with the best of them and I like that about her.

I've written a post of my own over here about how much Eva reminds me of Raquel Wolstenhulme, more and more all the time.

Have a gander and let me know who you think should be Eva's own Curly Watts.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...