Saturday 10 November 2012

State of the Street - October

(This post was originally posted on the Coronation Street Blog October 2012, reposted to this blog with permission.)

It's Hallowe'en and it's the end of the month. That means it's time again to chat about some of the storylines that we saw on Corrie this month.

Lloyd's got a new love and family and that's wonderful for this fan! I'm happy to see the return of Wendy Crozier.  I've loved the cafe international theme nights, much to my surprise and I'm interested to see how the Marcus and Maria romance will play out. Kirsty and Tyrone keep me glued to the screen, too.

Lewis? meh. Pub of the year? A bit flat aside from Dennis' shenanigans.  Tracy and Ryan? Bleurgh! 

It's been a mixed bag of stories this month. Read more about it here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...