Tuesday 18 September 2012

What are you first impressions of Gloria Price on Coronation Street?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2012, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Sue Johnston is an actress I've long admired and I think in my heart she'll always be Brookside's Sheila Grant to me.  I've been looking forward to her arriving on Coronation Street for a-g-e-s.

And now she's turned up last night as Gloria Price. Mum to St Ella and grandma of Leanne and Eva.

Gloria's staggered back from Spain to lie low in Weatherfield.  Stella's reaction wasn't what she was expecting - but never mind that. What did you think of Gloria Price turning up in Coronation Street tonight and Sue Johnston's first episode as Gloria?

Leave your rant, vent or boquets below...

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the relationship between Gloria and Eva. I bet they have fun together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...