Wednesday 22 August 2012

State of the Street - July 2012

The end of yet another month is upon us. There were breakups and make ups. New faces arrived and old faces departed (for awhile). One or two things made me smile (Yay, Lloyd's back!) but there was a lot that had me rolling my eyes and sighing with frustration this month. I'd say there was more that I could have done without rather than looked forward to but that's the way it goes some months.

Read more detail on the State of the Street.

And as this post was originally on the Coronation Street blog in July 31, you can see that as of this date we're about 3 weeks behind in Canada. This is unprecedented. The closest I can remember being behind the UK ever was 6 weeks!


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...