Sunday 26 August 2012

Do you feel sorry for Dev - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2012, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Anyone feeling sorry for Devendra after last night's Coronation Street when Sunita left him?

'You haven't hurt me," Dev told Sunita. "You've angered me, disappointed me and made me look like a fool in front of my friends and neighbours.'

Well, that's as maybe. But if he'd paid Sunita a bit of attention and not been so patronising in his dealings with her, maybe he wouldn't be in this state now.

He's only got himself to blame, I reckon, so I'm not feeling sorry for him. It's a  Nay from me - what about you?


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...