Monday 9 January 2012

Jim Shelley's top 10 things that are wrong with Corrie

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2011, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Jim Shelley is a huge Coronation Street fan. He also writes for the Mirror and as he's such a fan, and has been for years, this is probably worth a read. It's his list of top 10 things that are wrong with Coronation Street. I'm sad to say, as a Corrie fan of over 35 years, I can't disagree. Read Jim's list here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with almost every single point. I would only qualify the remark about Fiz (of whom I am quite fond) with the fact that her storyline has been horrendous.

But in the main I agree with Jim and especially when he says there is far too much drama, not nearly enough day to day stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...