Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Price family, Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Seanie on the Coronation Street Blog in June 2011.)

This week, the focus is on the Price family. There has been a lot of focus on Michelle Collins aka Stella Price's bad Northern accent, but since I'm not from the North, I can't made a judgement on it, is it really bad?

Then there's the daughter, who hasn't made a big impression on me, unfortunately. She seems too self-centered and spoilt for my liking. Karl Munro, Stella's partner, hasn't had much screen time yet but I do like him. I see him as a cross between Eddie Windass and Steve McDonald, with maybe a hint of Les Battersby.

Overall, I think they are a great addition to Corrie. Its always a nice change to the Steve/Becky drama. So, yes I like them, I am voting Yay. What about you?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ick. Just ick.

Anonymous said...

I like Carl and Stella cannot stand the rude, spoilt, self-centered daughter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...