Tuesday 20 September 2011

Carla, Nick, Leanne and Peter...What's next for them?

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog and The State of the Street in December, 2010.)

Everyone is wondering about the aftermath of the tram crash and secrets revealed. Well, with Leanne choosing Peter over Nick and Carla in bits because she's lost Peter, either to the angels or to Leanne, we don't know yet, I got thinking about what's next for these four people. Check out my predictions over here. 

I've been thinking a lot about Coronation Street this week. I'm sure I've even dreamed about it! What happened, what's next, what will happen when various truths spread like the swine flu.

Gosh, I love this show!

Corrie-Geek, and proud of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...