Tuesday 9 August 2011

Loving Dozy Rosie on Corrie

(This post was originally posted by Chewy on the Coronation Street Blog October, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)


Over the past few years, I felt Rosie's character had run out of steam, and the only reason Corrie were keeping her on is so they could throw her in skimpy costumes, which came off as a little desperate.

Then, new producer Phil Collinson comes in, and suddenly, Rosie becomes one of my favourite characters. Last week's episodes had me in stitches, as Dozy was trying to prepare tea before going to see Alfie (not Alfie Moon surely?).

The scenes sat really well with her character, I hope the writers carry on taking the character down this path, she could become a classic character in no time. Though the recent news was a little disheartening, but as it's only on the DVD, I'll let Corrie off the hook.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...