Monday 9 May 2011

Corrie weekly awards: May 2 - 6



Take me to bed or lose me forever award: Gold Star: Charlotte for winding up John and blackmailing him into bed, or trying to. "I'll even call you Colin if you like!" (Bwahahahaha!)

Brand new sound effects Notice we now hear the tram rattling overhead when inside the factory?

Looking a jail cell in the face award: Ironic star: Stape says: "I've been in prison. I don't want to go back." Um.....


My Hero award: Gold Star: Owen got Sian to hospital in double time!
Silver Star: Chesney for being constantly sarcastic and nasty to Stape. And I love it!

Blast from the past award: Musty star: Why on earth would Audrey still have Reg Holdsworth in her address book? Why would she have it at all? And Sergei the Russian sailor that only wanted her to marry him for a residency? Why would he have been in there? Stupid writing.


Lines of the Week:
Stape: "I'm J for John." Other guy: "L for Liar"
Fiz "You think I'm an idiot don't you? Be honest!" (yes)
John about Charlotte: "She's the last person that would cause us trouble." (wanna bet????)
Deirdre about Ken "The things I have forgiven that man for" (Pot? Kettle?)
Michelle teaching her son: "You have to learn to pretend if you want to get anywhere with women." (and that, my dear, is why you keep hooking up with losers)
Ciaran to Ryan about the music: "Do you not have a decent boyband?" (like oh... Boyzone?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...