Thursday 31 March 2011

Upcoming Corrie Spoilers here

Some people love spoilers. I certainly do. I look for things to post here from t'other blog but a lot of them are spoilers, big ones. I do post some things from time to time because they're well written or don't give too much of the plot away but I thought this might be a way of giving the rest of you want you want without spoiling it for those that don't want to know what's going to happen. So...

As this is a relatively spoiler-free Canadian timeline blog, I'll just post the links and who the spoiler is about and you can follow them at your own risk! This time, you may feel free to comment on the spoilers (non-spoiler fans, be warned!)

Audrey Roberts
John Stape
Deirdre Barlow
Roy and Hayley
Leanne Battersby
Natasha Blakeman
General hints for the next few months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...