Monday 14 February 2011

Eddie Windass in Clean Dressing Gown Shock

(This post was originally posted by Seapenguin on the Coronation Street Blog in April, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Oh, how I love him! Anyone else's eyes pop out when Eddie Windass appeared in his dressing gown again last Friday? It was flapping open - as usual - and revealed, surprisingly, amazingly, a set of clean, white, matching undies, i.e. white vest and y-fronts. What surprised me even more, was that the dressing gown, which seemed to be the same one worn in the episode when he was dumping his rubbish in other people's bins (go Eddie!), seemed clean? I suppose it makes sense - even Eddie's not going to wear a minging dressing gown over a clean set of undies. Anna must be managing to get a load in the washing machine when he's having a kip on the sofa. Or maybe I'm being unfair. Maybe Eddie's added laundering to his baking talents.

What DIDN'T surprise me, was Eddie saying: "Where's me cheese?" Answers on a postcard, please! (only kidding). My own theory is that Gary is hiding in the attic and surviving on cheese.
I think I also heard a quick mention of evil Len Windass. I wonder if he will re-appear, as part of the Gary AWOL storyline? Personally, I hope he does. I thought he made a great Corrie villain.

2 comments:

Tiddsmom said...

Eddie is one of my favourite characters. He started out as the head of a rough and tumble family but really is a lovable lout.

Tvor said...

I couldn't stand him at first but he's turning into a wonderful character

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...