Monday 13 August 2007

Sean is my hero

Hurray for Sean! On Monday's show in Canada he gave Jamie and Frankie a right bollocking for what they're doing. I know that there are Frankie and Jamie fans out there but i'm not one of them. I really like the way that Sean is being a good friend to Jamie yet thoroughly disaproves of what he's doing. You *can* be a friend and not like something they're doing. It doesn't mean you don't still care and in fact, you are probably the only one that *can* be honest. Problem is, often times the friend won't thank you for it and you could lose the friendship. If we're lucky, Jamie will realize that Sean only voiced his concerns (repeatedly) because he cares.

When it all comes out, and it will, it'll really hit the fan and the things that Sean is saying will be mild in comparison. This will be the hottest gossip in the Street ever!

What i really don't like about this storyline, even more than the Ick factor, is how duplicitious that Frankie and Jamie are being. Danny is so excited to get Frankie back and wants so much with her and it's all a big, fat lie. She moved back in with him knowing she had feelings for Jamie and Jamie is making out like he really wants to be close to his dad again after all they went through over Leanne and that's a big, fat lie too. He almost seemed to be enjoying stringing Danny along at one point. Now that he's had Frankie in the sack, though, he's putting on the pressure.

As of tonight it's not blown up and looking ahead in the updates for this week, Frankie says she doesn't want to humiliate Danny. What the F*#* does she think he's going to feel when it does come out? It won't matter how they tell him, at home in private or in a restaurant where he can't cause a scene (you wanna bet?). Stay tuned though. It is gonna blow by the end of the week and Danny's going to find out in the worst possible way.

3 comments:

MYM said...

Hi, I'm so thrilled I found your blog! I love Corrie St and I so agree with everything you said about the ick factor & about Sean! I'm looking forward to more posts, do you mind if I link you from my page? Thanks!

Tvor said...

Sure go ahead! and thanks! Are you in Canada too? I do look ahead at spoilers but i tend not to talk about them in this blog for the most part.

MYM said...

Yep, I'm in Ontario but I can't help myself & look at the spoilers too! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...