Friday 4 May 2007

Here I am

I'm not really sure why i've started up a blog here. I keep a journal over on Livejournal where most of my near-daily posts will continue to live. I have a few friends that keep blogger blogs though, so i thought i could join up and maybe do something different with this. Since i'm a major Coronation Street fan, i might use this blog for Corrie-related posts for a start. I post comments on the week's episodes that air in Canada on the Corrie.net guestbook and i will probably post them here, too. I also post regularly on Corrieblog. I may post some of the more involved posts here that i put there, such as character studies and Corrie history. We'll see. For now, i've started with the Sunday Comments and have added and back dated some starting April 1.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...