Monday 6 November 2017

Fat Brenda leaves Twitter

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


It's the end of an era. A seven year period of fun and witty wisdom via the medium of Twitter and 140 characters.  She even had a play all about her starring Steve Huison, who played Eddie Windass - read my review of it here.

Yes, Fat Brenda is no more. It's a sad time and I'm wearing my black Tena lady.

Fat Brenda has left Twitter.

She posted these tweets last week:

And that's me done loveys! I've had a belting seven years on the tweeter, but with me extra Wednesday hours in't cab office I've no time...

...It's been belting and I'd like to thank you for keeping me night shifts entertaining! So raise yer Mellow Birds mug, light yer ciggie...

... and adjust yer Tena Lady. This is Fat Brenda signing off - over and out. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

And so as we say farewell to a lovely lady and a Twitter legend, let's just remind ourselves of her talent with a look back at the very last Cream Horn she wrote for us.  It's here.






Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...