Thursday 7 September 2017

Should Mary and Norris get wed - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog August 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


We've seen the pictures and we've read the ITV previews and so we know that there's going to be a Coronation Street wedding.

But as you can see from the picture above, while Norris consults his speech, the registrar looks on with a rather impatient look on her face as Mary beams out to the guests gathered to watch them get spliced.

We also know that secrets will be revealed at Mary and Norris' wedding.

And so it seems that although there are pictures of Mary and Norris about to get married, we don't know whether a marriage will go ahead and the two of them become wed.

My question today is whether you want them to get married, or not. I'm a big, fat NAY on this because I love Mary and I love Norris but not together, no way. I'm still hoping we'll see more of Norris and Sean at home together anyway, and as much as I enjoy watching Mary on screen, I'd rather see more of Norris with Sean and the comedy potential this might have.

But would YOU like to see Mary and Norris get wed? Yay or Nay?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...