Tuesday 18 July 2017

Pat Phelan - Yay or Nay?


Pat Phelan is causing a bit of a stir amongst Coronation Street fans right now. Some love him, others hate him and one thing's for sure, there's no middle ground when it comes to what we think of the Corrie villain.

Comments left on the blog and social media prove that Pat Phelan's causing a big divide among Corrie fans. Some want him gone, and some want him on the cobbles causing mischief for as long as he can.  I'm firmly in the latter camp. I think he's great and can't wait to see what he gets up to next.

Bringing in Pat's daughter, I think, is a stroke of genius on the part of Corrie producer Kate Oates. At the recent press day she told us this about Pehan: "I love him dearly and I can’t stop watching him." 

I can only agree.

But what do you think? Have you had enough of his evil and do you want him gone?  But if he goes, who's going to take up the mantle of the villain? Every soap needs one and I think we've got the perfect one in Phelan.

So, Pat Phelan - Yay or Nay? I say a big fat YAY.






Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...