Sunday 4 June 2017

What 3 things do you LOVE about Corrie right now?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Is it just me, or does it feel like there's a lot going on in Coronation Street right now? And with sixe episodes per week coming up, it can only get more busy with the drama that is soap.

But what are you enjoying most on Coronation Street right now? Let's have your top three favourite storylines and see if everyone else agrees.

For me, I think my top 3 favourite current storylines are as follows:

Sally and Gina
The return of Gina Seddon is an interesting one. Having Gina return would have been a storyline big enough to carry its own weight, even if she'd just breezed back to Weatherfield with a cheeky grin and a suitcase. Bringing her back with this internet troll story and suffering from bipolar makes it even more unusual. I think there's a lot of mileage to be had from watching Sally and her sister once Gina settles in and Leah leaves (which I hope she does).

Rosie and Sophie
Another sister storyline, and more Wesbter family members,but these two I'm loving watching. They're funny, they spark off each other and they could get into all sorts of trouble through Rosie's naivete and bird-brain.  Lots of fun to watch, for me.

Gemma and Rita

Another female pairing is Gemma and Rita. I don't think we've seen enough of these two, or the best of them yet. There's a lot more to be revealed about Gemma and Rita might just be the one to take her under her wing, fully and firmly and call her family too?

So there's all my three choices of things I'm loving watching on Corrie right now. What are yours?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...