Wednesday 7 June 2017

Connie Hyde Interview: "It Was My Dream to Join Corrie!"

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


There's a good interview with Connie Hyde, who plays Gina Seddon, in this week's Inside Soap magazine.

Connie talks about next week's Corrie storylines in which Gina confesses everything to Sally.  You can read more on that here.

She says: "Sally and Gina are on different social levels and Gina brings out the past Sally has tried to forget. I think she's quite childlike and niave and tries to make Sally laugh and be happy, while Sally is more protective of Gina."

She goes on to say that it was her dream to join Coronation Street. "I've been an actress for 27 years and it's always been my dream to be on Coronation Street. I grew up with the show and I was so excited about the role - I felt like I knew Gina straight away."

Connie is also best friends in real-life with Julie Hesmondhalgh, who played Hayley Cropper in Corrie.







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...