Saturday 26 December 2015

Top 25 Favourite Corrie Males - in full

(This post was originally posted by Llifon on the Coronation Street Blog in December 2015.)


After nearly 10 weeks, we finally found fans’ favourite Corrie male – Steven James McDonald!

It’s been a fun poll to do and for me, the results aren’t that shocking. The biggest for me was seeing Norris so low.

What did you think of the countdown as a whole? Let us know!


Hopefully in the New Year I’ll conduct an all-time favourite Corrie female poll. As Corrie is known for its women, I predict that countdown will get everyone talking! 




Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE Reg Holdsworth and Percy Sugden!! Sad to see them in last place... Kevin Webster though, I have never warmed to, and am surprised he rated so highly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...