Thursday 31 October 2013

Roy and Hayley's Blackpool trip recreated in Lego

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog October 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

LegoLand Manchester have recreated Roy and Hayley's trip to Blackpool, in lego.  Follow LegoLand on twitter at @LDCManchester.  and visit their website at www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/manchester/

Go behind the scenes at Roy and Hayley's Blackpool trip at the official Coronation Street website at http://www.itv.com/hayleysdiary-videos

I don't know about you but I'm still full of sadness after last night's wonderful episode with Roy and Hayley dancing in the Tower Ballroom.   I'll have to go, I think I've got something in my eye.
 


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...