Wednesday 16 October 2013

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards for Oct. 7 - 11

Sucking up award: David is allowed out of the doghouse. Front paws only.

BFF Award: Dev, at least, is giving Stella good advice. Your life starts now.

Bribery award: Peter took Sean's advice and stocked up on fig rolls. The rep knew what was up.

Bricking it award: David and Kylie both are worried about Nick coming round. Christian couldn't face seeing Hayley, not at first.

Rewrite History award. I didn't think Michelle and Carla were like sisters since they were kids. I remember them disliking each other a lot.

Nasty soup award: David really let Kylie have it after a long day of worry about Nick and what he remembers etc.

Mysogenist award: Owen. Entirely missed the whole feminist revolution.

Pants on Fire award: Tim is pretending to be away for the weekend so he doesn't have to go to Paris.

Lines of the week:
Eileen "Complicated? It's like the last days of Ancient Rome!"
Gloria "I don't want to be here without your mum. Who would I annoy for a start?"
Hayley "Most selfish people pretend that they're not"
Christian "I'm Christian" Anna "They don't do religion"
Stella "The market's even more depressed than I am"
Katy: I will not be standing on my head. Not with the wages you pay.
Steve to Ryan on getting a better job "I know what would happen if you did" Ryan "Me mum would hate me less?" Steve "No. You would hate YOU less" (indeed)
David "Guilt's stupid. What's the point?" (David's mantra!)


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...