Monday 18 June 2012

Is Karl the new Corrie hunk?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog March 2012, reposted to this blog with permission.)

The charm of John Michie as Coronation Street's Karl Munro has not gone unnoticed. And now that we're seeing more of Karl on Corrie as he spirals into debt and into Sunita's arms, it seems that Karl is building up a fan club all of his own.

Mind you, us ladies (and men) who ogle at Karl in Corrie haven't got a great deal of hunks to choose from, have we?  I suppose Dev could be classed as a hunk if you like that sort of thing, Jason Grimshaw's a bit young for me but I see his appeal, Kevin's too mucky, Kirk's too daft, Norris and Dennis too old, Steve too ordinary and this fan welcomes the return of Craig Charles as Lloyd Mullaney because that Lloydy-boy, he does have a certain charm.

And as there's no news on the horizon of the return of my favourite Corrie man, then I'm a bit stumped for a hunk.

So that leaves ladies of a certain age with little pickings for their choice of Coronation Street Hunk. And therefore, Karl Munro, we salute you!

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my humble opinion yes! As I am a lady of a certain age I find him quite attractive particularly in those tight shirts he wears. Unfortunately he is addicted to gambling so that is a turn-off but I am enjoying the bit of eye candy! Am I correct in assuming that he is not Eva's Dad? I am not however looking forward to him and Sunita hooking up can't see it myself.

Tvor said...

No, he's not Eva's father. We haven't heard anything about who that might be at this point. IT's not Les Battersby for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...